Listed by Anthony Drapeau of Coldwell Banker Linwood Re/Lincoln
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.06 acres
MLS #: 4476183
SPECTACULAR HOME SITE-This is the best vacant home site you will find in Coolidge Falls with a southern exposure and views of Loon Mountain's ski slopes and the mountains that make up the Kancamagus Pass. The site has town water and sewer, phone, cable-TV and power all underground and at the street ready to go. There are quality builders and construction managers at the ready to help you realize your dream of building your custom vacation or retirement home. This is a rare opportunity to own a high quality home site in Coolidge Falls and the only one of the desirable downhill home sites for sale.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: residential
- Acreage: 0.06
- Lot description: Country Setting, Mountain View, Sloping, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Flume Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03251
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Lincoln
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Mountain, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Lin-Wood Public School
- Junior High: Lin-Wood Public School
- High School: Lin-Wood Public HS
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $965
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.