Listed by Meg Handler of Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.8 acres
MLS #: 4476364
Terrific building opportunity close to Williston Village in a small, rural neighborhood. Paved, dead-end road. Great location for road biking, mountain biking, hiking, skiing and snowshoeing. Close to Mud Pond mountain bike trails. Easy access to Richmond. Wooded lot. Ready to build! All Water/Wastewater engineering and permitting has been completed and approved.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 1.8
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Sherwood Forest Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05495
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Williston
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: Williston Central School
- Junior High: Williston Central School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - At Site, Other, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $172
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.