Listed by Donald Turner Jr. of C21 Jack Associates/Milton
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 9.24 acres
MLS #: 4476467
Beautiful building lot with pastoral and local hill views. Build your dream home in this country setting yet be only 10 minutes to Milton or I-89. Southern exposure, rolling hills with agricultural views, and a paved road location make this the perfect Vermont setting for your new home.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Ag/Rural Res
- Acreage: 9.24
- Lot description: Agricultural, Corner, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Open, Rolling, Stream
- State: VT
- Street: Stone Bridge Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05468
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Milton
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Milton Elementary School
- Junior High: Milton Jr High School
- High School: Milton Senior High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $17,081
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.