Listed by Valerie Shelton of Appledore Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.5 acres
MLS #: 4477309
True traditional single family building lot within the waterfront community of Moody Point on Great Bay. No builder tie-in or time period to start construction. Protective covenants. 1/2- acre site has potential walkout lower level to rear of building area. Stonewalls, underground utilities, public sewer and community water. Seasonal views of the Lubberland Creek saltmarsh. Lots of wildlife to observe and enjoy. Community offers a relaxing and serene lifestyle, shorefront walking trails, a common dock for launching kayaks and other small watercraft, waterfront pavilion for social gatherings and many yearround community activities with friendly folks. Fabulous location just a short walk to Newmarket's up and coming downtown with its quaint shops, restaurants and marketplace. Cycling and running enthusiasts will love this location. Great commuting location close to UNH, Portsmouth and area medical centers. Why build anywhere else? Disclosure: Owner is a NH licensed real estate agent.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R1
- Acreage: 0.5
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Level, PRD/PUD, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Wetlands
- State: NH
- Street: Cushing Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03857
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: Newmarket
- Area Description: Near Paths
- Elementary School: Newmarket Elem School
- Junior High: Newmarket Junior High School
- High School:
- Water: Community, Drilled Well, Public Water - On-Site
- Sewer: Community, Public Sewer On-Site
- Electric: On-Site, Underground
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Further Subdivision
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Great Bay
- Water Body Type: Bay
- Taxes: $3,410
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.