Listed by Valerie Shelton of Appledore Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.33 acres
MLS #: 4477332
Single-family homesite within The Hill at Moody Point on Great Bay subdivision. Ideal for those seeking a more carefree single family lifestyle where you can relax and let the HOA take care of snow removal and lawn maintenance. This homesite is ideal for a multi-level home taking advantage of Great Bay waterviews from the front and walk-out lower level over-looking conservation corridor in the rear. Protective covenants and architectural design review, but no builder tie-in or time to start construction. $100/year lot fee converts to $300 monthly HOA fee when house is built. Owners are also members of the general Moody Point Community Association and can take advantage of the shorefront walking trails, dock for launching kayaks or SUPs, community pavilion, community water and sewer connections at the site and many more benefits ($1,976 annual fee). Only a few single-family homesites with waterviews remain... act now! Disclosure: Owner is N.H. licensed Real Estate agent.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R1
- Acreage: 0.33
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, PRD/PUD, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Water View
- State: NH
- Street: Eagle Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03857
- County: NH-Rockingham
- Town: Newmarket
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Near Paths
- Elementary School: Newmarket Elem School
- Junior High: Newmarket Junior High School
- High School:
- Water: Community, Drilled Well, Public Water - On-Site
- Sewer: Public Sewer On-Site
- Electric: On-Site, Underground
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Easement/ROW, Further Subdivision
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Great Bay
- Water Body Type: Bay
- Taxes: $3,270
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.