Listed by Ricker Miller of Bhhs Verani Moultonboro
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 4.02 acres
MLS #: 4477609
Rare offering with over 4 aces of gently sloping shorefront land with beach area and 230 feet of Lake Winnipesaukee waterfront with sandy lake bottom. This property offers several building locations to accommodate a home and several auxiliary structures in a wooded country setting. Dock permit for a 6x40 U shaped seasonal dock with 6x12 connector is approved by the state.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: PW
- Acreage: 4.02
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deep Water Access, Lake Frontage, Mountain View, Rolling, Timber, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Eagle Shore
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03254
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Moultonborough
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Moultonborough Central School
- Junior High: Moultonborough Academy
- High School: Moultonborough Academy
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Winnipesaukee
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 230
- Taxes: $6,229
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2017 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 03/23/2017.