Listed by Lynn J. Jackson of C21 Jack Associates/Vergennes
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 4.04 acres
MLS #: 4477888
Southerly facing mixed open and forested land with rock outcroppings accenting the property, long range views of the mountains, hiking trails and several beautiful building sites. Looking to simplify your life, make your new homestead self sustainable with wind and solar power or bring electricity to the lot. The land is high and dry and extremely private. Choices of two lots that have similar features but special in their own ways.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R4
- Acreage: 4.04
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Recreational, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Slade Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05753
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Cornwall
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Bingham Memorial School
- Junior High: Middlebury Union Middle #3
- High School: Middlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: Other
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $6,804
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.