Listed by Leslie Fox of Red Fox Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1 acres
MLS #: 4477915
This beautiful 1 acre land parcel should produce some nice views and is located in a well established subdivision. Community water at street and septic design available. Minutes to both Smarts Brook and Welsh Dickey hiking trails and the Mad River. . Located about 5 miles to Waterville Valley.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: GENERA
- Acreage: 1
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Judges
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03223
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Thornton
- Area Description: Near Paths, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Thornton Central School
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $529
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.