Listed by John Worthen of Coldwell Banker Old Mill Properties/B
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1 acres
MLS #: 4478033
PRIME BUILDING LOT in family neighborhood on a peaceful cul-de-sac conveniently located near shopping, Webster Lake and Newfound Lake. The site work cannot get much easier from this level mostly open pasture lot with random white birches and evergreens ensuring your privacy. This sunny, west facing lot will ensure your next home will have plenty of natural light inside and will allow gardens to really blossom. Comes with an on site drilled well. Borders natural forest. Walking distance to the elementary school, country store and town park.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 1
- Lot description: Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Level
- State: NH
- Street: Ferrin
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03243
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Hill
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High School
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $830
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.