Listed by Bonnie Gridley of Re/Max North Professionals, Middlebury
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 13 acres
MLS #: 4478156
Lot #5 is 13 acres and a great mix of open & wooded land at the end of Hillside Drive. It has an at-grade septic design for a 4BR single family residence with privacy & views. Gently rolling property with plenty of room for family entertainment and pets.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 13
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Rolling, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Hillside Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05443
- County: VT-Addison
- Town: Bristol
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Mount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Land Restrictions: Deed
- Taxes: $16,300
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.