Listed by Marcia Marble of Marble Realty, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 14.36 acres
MLS #: 4478327
14.36 surveyed acres with 3-4 acres of open land. State Route 118 road frontage plus frontage on a meandering small brook. Local and long range views plus great passive solar exposure to west and south. Residential soil testing to date indicates several possible home or second home sites-in the field or tucked into the softwoods. Seller has state driveway permit -ready for you to build! All offers will be considered by the Seller. Seller may consider holding a first mortgage for a few years with a qualified buyer.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: none
- Acreage: 14.36
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Stream, View, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Belvidere Road/Route 118
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05652
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Eden
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Eden Elementary School
- Junior High: Lamoille Middle School
- High School: Lamoille UHSD #18
- Water: None
- Sewer: None, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Mobile Homes
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $908
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.