Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 83 acres
MLS #: 4478875
A wonderful opportunity to build your dream home on 83+/- acres on the well-regarded Howard Hill Rd in Andover, VT. Parcel is predominantly mature northern hardwoods with some softwoods stands in the lower elevations. Potential for gorgeous mountain views with some clearing. The westerly side will make for an excellent private home site with a probable walk-out basement. Power is located at the road along with phone & high speed fiber internet. Majority of property (minus 10 acre building lot) is enrolled in the States tax reduction program called Current Use for proper timber management. Wonderful large brook down center of property and many trails throughout. Appears to be excellent hunting territory. Howard Hill Rd is a year-round, town maintained & plowed road with many beautiful country homes. Tater Hill Country Club is one minute away & several world class ski resorts like Okemo, Bromely & Stratton are within a 30 min drive. Parcel formally surveyed & well-marked.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R1 (2 Acre Res)
- Acreage: 83
- Lot description: Country Setting, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Secluded, Stream, Timber, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Howard Hill Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05143
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Andover
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Chester-Andover Elementary
- Junior High: Green Mountain UHSD #35
- High School: Green Mountain UHSD #35
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 2,702
- Taxes: $3,171
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.