Listed by Tom Carstens of Peabody And Smith Realty/Littleton
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 36.41 acres
MLS #: 4479059
PREMIER LITTLETON BUILDING SITE. 36.41 acres ( combination of two lots, one 10 acres and one 25+ acres ) of beautiful woods and field with access off Gannon Road. Roughed in driveway leads to a private cleared building site with long range westerly views. Views of Moore Reservoir also can be seen from this property. Stone wall along the 1000 + feet of road frontage. Property is in current use tax status. Four seasons outdoor enthusiast's dream: Hiking, fishing, gardening, wildlife watching, skiing, snowmobiling, hunting - all in your own backyard or nearby. Convenient access to I-93 exit 44 and downtown Littleton.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural
- Acreage: 36.41
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Major Road Frontage, Rolling, Sloping, View, Water View, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Gannon Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03561
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Littleton
- Area Description: Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Mildred C. Lakeway School
- Junior High: Daisy Bronson Junior High
- High School: Littleton High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $95
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.