Listed by Joseph Macord of Alpine Lakes Real Estate Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 14.19 acres
MLS #: 4479083
14+ Acres of beautiful Level land with some view to NH White mountains through entry to Meadow loft. Already has 4 lots surveyed, subdivided. Each 3+ Ac parcel has lots of usable space with nice level grade and place for pond, great for Solar energy home. Ideal to build on one & sell others or for builder to construct at their own pace. 2 Lots in current use and 2 ready to be built on. A very Rare find if this fits your needs. Abutting acreage available as well.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Forest Con RES
- Acreage: 14.19
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Ellsworth Hill Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03223
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Campton
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Campton Elementary
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Other, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,805
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.