Listed by Dahan Mohamed of C21 Jack Associates/St. Albans
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 7.6 acres
MLS #: 4479129
Such a sweet lot with westerly views. This lot has two waste water systems designed for mound systems. It may be subdivided into two lots. It has westerly lakefront with awesome views. The Lakefront will be a challenge to access as its elevated. In an area of expensive homes and offers a great value for 7.60 acres with 500 feet of Lakefront. Very good depth and water quality with a shale beach.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: NONE
- Acreage: 7.6
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deep Water Access, Lake Frontage, Level, Mountain View, Secluded, View, Water View, Waterfront
- State: VT
- Street: Route 129
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05440
- County: VT-Grand Isle
- Town: Alburgh
- Area Description: Island, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Rural
- Elementary School: Alburgh Community Ed. Center
- Junior High: Choice
- High School: Choice
- Water: None
- Sewer: Leach Field - Mound, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Lake Champlain
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 600
- Taxes: $936
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.