Listed by Ibo Yilmaz of Bhhs Verani Nashua
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 11.02 acres
MLS #: 4480249
Slightly over 11 acres of land in historic and picturesque town of Wilton, NH. This land is located in the Davisville Area of Wilton just off of Wilton Center. Great land opportunity for the discriminating buyer looking for privacy, yet minutes away from the highways in the area. Perfect for commuters, 1 hour away from Boston, or someone looking for peace and tranquility. Build your dream home here. Road frontage on Duggin Rd and also on Burton Highway. Long road frontage and one home site already cleared. In current use. Covenants in place until August 2018.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 11.02
- Lot description: Level, Rolling, Stream, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Duggin Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03086
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Wilton
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Florence Rideout Elementary
- Junior High: Wilton-Lyndeboro Cooperative
- High School: Wilton-Lyndeboro Sr. High
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $12
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.