Listed by Chip Davis of Blue Diamond Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.01 acres
MLS #: 4480607
Level 1 acre building lot abutting 135 acres of conserved land donated to the Town of Loudon by The Kinkade Haven subdivision. Sandy soils. Don't just buy a house, build a "Home" that gives back and live in a wonderful neighborhood of like-minded people! Seller is a licensed NH RE Broker. Come visit the area. You may just want to call it home!!!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR Open-Space
- Acreage: 1.01
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Level
- State: NH
- Street: Memory Lane
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03307
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Loudon
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation
- Elementary School: Loudon Elementary
- Junior High: Merrimack Valley Middle School
- High School: Merrimack Valley High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Easement/ROW, Flood Plain
- Taxes: $1,244
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.