Listed by Joseph Macord of Alpine Lakes Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.23 acres
MLS #: 4481021
A Best Buy! Comes complete with Survey, Perc test, site plan and an approved septic design(needs update). Located in the beautiful Page Hill neighborhood at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac where you will find privacy as well as beautiful views. Nestled in the heart of New Hampshires vacation wonderland; in the winter it offers easy access to skiing at Waterville Valley and Loon Mountain, snowshoeing in the national forest and snowmobiling on the miles of groomed trails throughout the area. Then in the summer there is great golfing at Owl's Nest Resort & Golf Club, kayaking on the Pemigewasset River and a myriad of hiking trails to be explored in the surrounding mountains. Seller is motivated to Sell!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RES
- Acreage: 5.23
- Lot description: Level, Sloping, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Deacon Willey Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03223
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Campton
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Campton Elementary
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $1,600
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.