Listed by Curtis Trousdale of Preferred Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 63.92 acres
MLS #: 4481375
Amazing 63.92+/- acre parcel, full of rural character & perfect for a country home just minutes from Burlington & I-89, located in Williston, VT. Home site located in southern third of the property which is heavily wooded with a mostly level topology. Zoning may allow for up to a 3 lot subdivision & the wastewater engineer indicates there is likely potential septic capacity to support this. The beautiful Allen Brook runs the entire length of the property through a Northern Hardwoods corridor. The brook is 20 - 30 wide at many points with small waterfalls and pools. The northern fallow pastureland has regenerated with stands of young gray birch trees & could easily be converted back to agricultural fields, per town approval. Overall excellent deer habitat. State permitted for a 4 BR single family mound septic system & drilled well. Potential long range panoramic views of Mt. Mansfield with some clearing. Power located on Oak Hill Rd frontage, a paved, town maintained & plowed road. Desirable school system, close to entertainment, shopping & major employment.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: ARZD
- Acreage: 63.92
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, River, River Frontage, Stream, Street Lights, Trail/Near Trail, View, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Oak Hill Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05495
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Williston
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Public Transportatn, Near Shopping, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural, Village
- Elementary School: Allen Brook Elementary School
- Junior High: Williston Central School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Allen Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Water Frontage: 2,420
- Taxes: $3,292
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.