Listed by Diana Wiita of Bh&g - The Masiello Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 30.18 acres
MLS #: 4481663
Located on a country road, this 30.18 acre parcel of land which opens toa open field, awaits the buyer looking to build a custom home. There is an old dug well formerly used for watering gardens in past years. The landslopes up towards Old South Road. The lot is surveyed and has the tax benefit of being in "Current Use".Only 3 miles to center of Hopkinton Village.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R4
- Acreage: 30.18
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Sloping, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: South Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03229
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Hopkinton
- Area Description: Rural
- Elementary School: Maple Street Elementary
- Junior High:
- High School: Hopkinton Middle High School
- Water: Dug Well, On-Site Well Needed, Private
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $213
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/09/2016.