Listed by Gregory Clairmont of Greg Clairmont And Associates .
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.01 acres
MLS #: 4481908
Welcome To The COLLINS FARM DEVELOPMENT, A Cozy New Community Consisting Of Six, Single Family Homes, Located On The Historic Ray W. Collins Farm, Just Minutes Outside Colchester Village! Residents Will Enjoy Over Fifty Plus Acres Of Common Land, Featuring An Abundant Variety Of Birds And Natural Wildlife, Sugar Woods, Ledges, Waterfalls And The Scenic Malletts Creek, Gently Traversing Through The Forest Landscape! Breaking Ground Commencement Is In Place Awaiting Your Arrival! Lot #5 Is A Beautiful 1.01 Acre Lot! Bring Your Own Builder! Welcome Home My Friends!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 1.01
- Lot description: Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Collins Farm Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05446
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Colchester
- Area Description: Near Paths, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Community, Leach Field - Off-Site, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Gas - At Street, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Building/Development
- Taxes: $6,162
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.