Listed by Doreen Wyman of Granite Northland Associates
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.79 acres
MLS #: 4482087
Two lots that have been merged into one, with 232' water frontage on a clean 20 acre mountain pond, maximum depth 47'+/-. Boat motor size limits. Dead end road, quiet, great spot for building a summer cottage, swimming, canoeing, kyaking, fishing, snow mobiling, or a weekend retreat. Ragged Mountain Ski and Golf nearby. Summer decks and platforms overlooking the water.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: GPB
- Acreage: 0.79
- Lot description: Hilly, Level, Secluded, Sloping, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Tucker Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03240
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Grafton
- Area Description: Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Canaan Elementary School
- Junior High: Indian River Middle School
- High School: Mascoma Valley Regional High
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Halfmoon Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Water Frontage: 232
- Taxes: $1,135
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.