Listed by Laura Hallahan of Tall Pines Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 28.1 acres
MLS #: 4482248
Your chance to own enough land to build and keep in current use close to all amenities, schools, recreation & potential mountain views as well! Managed by a NH licensed Forester, it was selectively cut in 2015 & is ready to be cleared for a home close to the road or further down. Narrow in front, it opens up and goes behind three other properties. Front of lot is zoned Business/Residential and back is Rural Residential, in current use, buyer to pay any penalty upon building. Western sunsets, photo is taken at corner of this lot where it abuts lot to north.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res/Bus
- Acreage: 28.1
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Mountain View, Rolling, Sloping, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Route 114
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 1
- Zip Code: 03221
- County: NH-Merrimack
- Town: Bradford
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Kearsarge Elem Bradford
- Junior High: Kearsarge Regional Middle Sch
- High School: Kearsarge Regional HS
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Lake Massasecum
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Taxes: $32
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.