Listed by Patricia O`brien of Peabody And Smith Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 28.2 acres
MLS #: 4482356
This 28+/- acre parcel has a long drive that leads to a building site that has spectacular views of the Connecticut River and western VT. Take a peek at this private piece of heaven close to Littleton and all White Mountain activities.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: R
- Acreage: 28.2
- Lot description: Rolling, Secluded, Sloping, Steep, View, Water View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Monroe
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03561
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Littleton
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Skiing, Other, Rural
- Elementary School: Mildred C. Lakeway School
- Junior High: Daisy Bronson Junior High
- High School: Littleton High School
- Water: None, On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, None
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $421
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.