Listed by Cathy Obrien of Dusty Trail Realty Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.47 acres
MLS #: 4482830
Green Mountain Views to the east. Lot abuts the common land to the west. On site septic designed and permitted by town and state. All state permits in place. High producing well already drilled. All infrastructure stubbed to lot.Seller is listing agent. Seller can also do a build to suit package. Choose from stock plans, bring your own or let us help you with custom design.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Rural
- Acreage: 1.47
- Lot description: Alternative Lots Avail, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Subdivision, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Obrien Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05482
- County: VT-Chittenden
- Town: Shelburne
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Rural
- Elementary School: Shelburne Community School
- Junior High: Shelburne Community School
- High School: Champlain Valley UHSD #15
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Sewer: Community, Leach Field - Existing, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - Off-Site, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Septic Shared
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - At Site, Gas - At Street, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Building/Development, Land Use Permit, Wetland
- Waterfront: Owned
- Taxes: $14,833
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.