Listed by Diane Masessa of Old Mill Properties Realtors
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.15 acres
MLS #: 4483209
Don't miss this rate opportunity to build your dream home in one of Bristol's finest neighborhoods, With clearing, lot should offer beautiful lake & mountain views. Location has electric and town water at the street and is just minutes to Wellington State Park & Bristol's 2 town beaches on Newfound Lake.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 2.15
- Lot description: Sloping, Subdivision, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Upper Birch Drive
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03222
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Bristol
- Area Description: Other
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Livestock, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Taxes: $1,279
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.