Listed by Matthew Spittle of Vermont Horse Country Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 25 acres
MLS #: 4483216
Attractive spot at the end of the town maintained section of the road on Keyes Mountain. Neighboring horse propeties. Mix of open and wooded land with a good sized pond. Stone walls and trails through the woods. Power, water and an existing 3 bedroom septic. 20 minutes to skiing at Okemos.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: 5A and 10 Acre
- Acreage: 25
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Hilly, Open, Pond, Recreational, Stream, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Malagash Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05153
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Reading
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Reading Elementary School
- Junior High: Woodstock Union Middle Sch
- High School: Woodstock Senior UHSD #4
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Exists, Septic Design Available
- Electric: On-Site
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $2,732
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.