Listed by Philip Gerbode of Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman/St. Al
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.29 acres
MLS #: 4483274
Are you looking for a remarkably rare lot in the hill section of Historic St. Albans City to build your dream home? Or, Builders and Investors, this property is large enough to build two luxury Townhouses or a Duplex. Views of Lake Champlain when the leaves are off the trees and located on a quiet lane off High Street. Enjoy the trails and nature of Hardack Hill behind the property. A rare piece of property!!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.29
- Lot description: City Lot, Mountain View, Open, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Water View
- State: VT
- Street: Isham Avenue
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05478
- County: VT-Franklin
- Town: St. Albans City
- Area Description:
- Elementary School: St Albans City School
- Junior High: St. Albans City School
- High School:
- Water: Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Gas - At Street, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $3,745
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.