Listed by Andrew Peterson of The Petersons Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Year Built: 1930
Square Feet: 0
MLS #: 4484697
Controlling a singular piece of mixed use land with commercially zoned property...offering prime visibility and access to NH 101 is this converted former Inn and restaurant facility, most recently used as professional offices. A rare investment opportunity!
- Property Type: Commercial Sale
- Type: Business, Development
- Type Use:
- Acreage: 5.58
- Zoning: Com
- Road Frontage: 969
- Lot SqFt: 243,064
- State: NH
- Street: Elm
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 03458
- County: NH-Hillsborough
- Town: Peterborough
- Building SqFt: 0
- Available SqFt: 0
- Total SqFt: 0
- Foundation: Poured Concrete, Slab - Concrete, Slab w/ Frost Wall
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Year Built: 1930
- Units: 0
- Services: Cable - Available, DSL - Available
- Roof: Membrane, Metal, Other, Shingle - Asphalt
- Exterior: Other, Wood Siding
- Parking: On-Site, Parking Spaces 21+, Paved
- Accessibility Features: Access Parking, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, No Stairs from Parking, Paved Parking, Zero-Step Entry Ramp
- Commercial Features: Phone System, Public Restrooms, Smoke/Heat Detectors
- Taxes: $41,859
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.