Listed by Thom Dahlin of Berkley & Veller Greenwood Country
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 3.0 bath / 2,760 sqft.
MLS #: 4484904
There is a view from every window! The location is the perfect distance from Brattleboro, (15 minutes), but tucked away on a dead end town maintained Road, surrounded by acres of hiking,skiing and mountain bike trails! It's like living in your own private National Park! The wild life, the flowers,the scenery! There is a gorgeous view of Putney Mountain, which is only one of the many features that sets this property apart from all the others. The house has solar power electric, is incredibly energy efficient, has many fruit trees, berry bushes, two meadows, a two car garage, and even a Bocce Court! There is a great space downstairs, with a seperate entrance, perfect for a rec-room, man cave, or media room. Bright, sunny, and well made, the house has been renovated by the current owners with an eye to energy efficiency, but they also have terrific taste! The Master Bedroom suite, with the cozy gas fireplace is a first floor feature. This really is a must see property.
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 10.3
- Suitable Use: Field/Pasture, Mixed Use, Tillable, Woodland
- Area: Abuts Conservation, Rural
- Zoning: Residential
- Frontage Road: 1,081
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Dirt, Gravel
- Roads: Dead End, Dirt, Public
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Mountain View, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Kelly Road
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05301
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Dummerston
- Elementary School: Dummerston School
- Junior High: Dummerston School
- High School: Brattleboro High School
- Square Feet: 2,760
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 2,480
- APX Fin Below Grade: 280
- Year Built: 1970
- Total Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- 1/2 Baths: 1
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Cape, Contemporary, Tri-Level
- Construction: Existing
- Heating: Direct Vent, Hot Air, Stove, Stove - Wood, Wall Furnace
- Cooling: Air Conditioner
- Electric: 200 Amp, Wind/Solar
- Sewer: Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Water Heater: Gas - LP/Bottle, On Demand, Owned, Tankless
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Area
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fireplaces - 2
- Laundry Hook-ups
- Master BR w/ BA
- Kitchen Size: 15'3 'x9'
- Dining Room Size: 12'9"x12'7"
- Living Room Size: 27'5"x15'
- Office/Study Size: 12'10"x10'8"
- Master Bedroom Size: 15'x14'
- Bedroom Size: 15'x12'8"
- Bedroom Size: 15'4"x12'2"
- Other Size: 18'7"x13
- Other Size: 12'11"x8'7"
- Basement: Climate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Exterior Features: Deck, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Shed, Window Screens
- Roof: Membrane, Metal, Standing Seam
- Exterior Color: brown
- Exterior: Cedar, Shingle, Wood
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bathroom, 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas
- Garage: Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars: 2
- Services: DSL
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $6,928
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.