Listed by Lori Muse of Muse And Associates Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.26 acres
MLS #: 4485545
Located at the end of a town maintained road on a cul-de-sac is this 10+ surveyed acre parcel. There's a site on the property previously cleared and access already roughed in from the road offering northwest views of distant mountains.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 10.26
- Lot description: Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Mountain View, Open, Secluded, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Monument Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05156
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Springfield
- Area Description: Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Union Street School
- Junior High: Riverside School
- High School: Springfield High School
- Water: None
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: None
- Land Restrictions: Easement/ROW
- Taxes: $1,835
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/02/2016.