Listed by Marcia Marble of Marble Realty, Inc.
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 2.0 bath / 2,342 sqft.
MLS #: 4485939
Spacious rooms at this classic village home. Modern country kitchen w/Custom Cherry cabinets, ceramic and Maple floor, all appliances, plus pantry w/sink. Enjoy breakfast overlooking the backyard. Formal dining room and double living room, home/office, full bath on main level, front entry with wide staircase to 3-4 bedrooms plus modern 3/4 bath. Deck on 2nd level with Elmore Mt. views! Walk out cellar with finished hobby room. Well landscaped yard with perennials plus vegetable garden area. Permitted for Buyer to add 26'x 26' garage plus convert to residential duplex. Walk to Village library, elementary school, Hyde Park Playhouse, Governor's House Bed & Breakfast and the County Courthouse. Five minutes to shopping in Morrisville. Large classic village home ready for buyer to enjoy!
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 0.84
- Suitable Use: Bed and Breakfast
- Area: Village
- Zoning: RSD
- Frontage Road: 83
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Paved, Public
- Lot description: City Lot, Landscaped, Mountain View
- State: VT
- Street: Eden Street
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05655
- County: VT-Lamoille
- Town: Hyde Park
- Elementary School: Hyde Park Elementary School
- Junior High: Lamoille Middle School
- High School: Lamoille UHSD #18
- Square Feet: 2,342
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 2,342
- Year Built: 1880
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 2.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 1
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Concrete, Wood
- Property Style: Historic Vintage
- Construction: Existing, Wood Frame
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiator
- Cooling: Multi Zone
- Electric: 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Sewer: Metered, Public
- Heat Fuel: Oil
- Water Heater: Domestic, Off Boiler
- Ceiling Fan
- Walk-in Pantry
- Window Treatment
- Kitchen Size: 11'7" x 22'
- Dining Room Size: 15'2" x 17'9"
- Living Room Size: 13'9" x 23'3"
- Family Room Size: 15'3" x 15'3"
- Office/Study Size: 6'8" X 12'7"
- Master Bedroom Size: 11.5' X 21'5"
- Bedroom Size: 9'3" X 13' 2"
- Bedroom Size: 12'5" X 14'
- Other Size:
- Basement: Daylight, Full, Gravel, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Exterior Features: Deck, Garden Space, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Roof: Metal
- Exterior Color: White
- Exterior: Clapboard
- Accessibility Features: 1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Garage # Cars: 0
- Services: Internet - Cable
- Range - Electric
- Trash Compactor
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.