Listed by Raymond Newton of Peabody And Smith Realty/Holderness
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 58.51 acres
MLS #: 4485950
Excellent parcel for estate property or can be sub-divided. Abuts national Forest for ample privacy. Potential panoramic mountain views. Property has driveway permit in place with roughed in driveway. Four drilled wells on property. This parcel is being sold separately or with adjoining parcel to include 2BR home. See MLS#4485945
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: res./com.
- Acreage: 58.51
- Lot description: Country Setting, Major Road Frontage, Mountain View, Pond, Sloping, Stream, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Route 3
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03285
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Thornton
- Area Description: Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Thornton Central School
- Junior High:
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: Drilled Well, Dug Well, Private, Spring
- Sewer: None, On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Land Restrictions:
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $2,246
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.