Listed by Alex Drummond of Re/Max Presidential
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 30.26 acres
MLS #: 4486319
VERY WELL SITUATED 30 +/- ACRES with beautiful stonewalls, southerly exposure and plenty of privacy without being too far off the beaten path. Gentle, southerly, mountain view potential to Burnt Meadow Mountain. Close to Fryeburg and Fryeburg Academy and just a little further to North Conway, skiing, shopping and trails.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: None
- Acreage: 30.26
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Sloping
- State: ME
- Street: Shepherds River Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 04010
- County: ME-Oxford
- Town: Brownfield
- Area Description: Mountain, Rural
- Elementary School: Denmark Elementary School
- Junior High: Molly Ockett Middle School
- High School: Fryeburg Academy
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $1,292
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/21/2016.