Listed by Brenda Menard of Choice Real Estate & Property Management
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 65.5 acres
MLS #: 4486391
Enchanting trails bordered by hemlocks wind their way through the wooded areas of this lake front property. Mallards nest in Turtle Cove which is part of the 1,788 ft. property frontage on Greenwood Lake that teams with aquatic life. Very interesting topography of hills and valleys. Possible campsites with lake frontage - very private. 3,250 ft. of road frontage. Wetland permits may be needed to develop. Don't miss your opportunity to own this 65.5 +/- acre waterfront property!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Yes
- Acreage: 65.5
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, Lake Frontage, Level, Open, Recreational, Rolling, Secluded, Sloping, Steep, Water View, Waterfront, Wetlands, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: West County Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05681
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Woodbury
- Area Description: Island, Rural, Valley
- Elementary School: Woodbury Elementary School
- Junior High: Hazen Union Middle School
- High School: Hazen Union High School
- Water: None
- Sewer: None
- Electric: None
- Land Restrictions: Waterfront, Wetland
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Greenwood Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 1,788
- Taxes: $5,296
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.