Listed by Jim Pitman of Coldwell Banker Wright Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 41 acres
MLS #: 4486503
Room to roam or dividethe lot once.Varried terrain with many good building sites.Rough driveway in and soils tested33 acres in tree growth and 8 acres out along the road.Close to Evans Notch yet only 25 minutes to North ConwayA perfect getaway for hiking,skiing,snowmobiling or fishing in Kezar Lake and Cold River.Wildlife abounds with animal signs everywhere.Build your home or cabin in the woods or use it for your recreational vehicleA great opportunity to have a slice of"The Way Life Should Be".
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 41
- Lot description: Walking Trails, Wooded
- State: ME
- Street: Union Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 04037
- County: ME-Oxford
- Town: Stow
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: New Suncook Elementary
- Junior High: Molly Ockett Middle School
- High School: Fryeburg Academy
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: None, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $610
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.