Listed by Rich Johnson of Select Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.61 acres
MLS #: 4486570
Beautiful corner lot on a paved road, with the best view potential, and located in the desirable Village District of Eidelweiss. Property is on a public road, with no association fees, rules and regulations. Electricity at the street, and possibility of connecting to the community water system (all water connections are subject to village district approval). Located near the Pea Porridge Ponds, with access to 5 beaches in Eidelweiss, and to the beaches and boat launch at pristine Silver Lake. Near skiing, shopping, swimming, boating, hiking, and all that the Mount Washington Valley has to offer.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Eidelweiss
- Acreage: 0.61
- Lot description: Corner, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Klausen Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03849
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Madison
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Madison Elementary School
- Junior High: A. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: Community
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Other
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Pea Porridge Ponds
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Taxes: $337
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.