Listed by Chuck Braxton of Roche Realty Group
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.72 acres
MLS #: 4486757
FALL SPECIAL ON AUTUMN LANE!! - Priced at half the assessment. Views of Mt. Cardigan and sunsets await you from this parcel with driveway already in, town water, and expired 4BR septic design (2002) in an area of fine homes. Direct access to town sugar sand beaches on Newfound Lake. Lot needs a trim, but the sunset views are there. House plans for one level living home available. Ask for the larger, higher resolution maps and aerial images at the attachments.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 0.72
- Lot description: Mountain View, Sloping, Subdivision, View
- State: NH
- Street: Autumn Lane
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03222
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Bristol
- Area Description: Near Shopping, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: Community, Public Water - At Street
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- Electric: At Street, On Adjacent Property
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Waterfront: Town Residents Only
- Water Body Name: Newfound Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 2,935
- Taxes: $1,538
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/25/2016.