Listed by Kaitlin Whitcher of Great Island Realty Llc
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 5.23 acres
MLS #: 4486934
Purchase now and build your dream home here in the desirable town of STRAFFORD! There's no denying the fact that this is truly a beautiful and serene setting-- wildlife galore, peaceful tree-lined lot with great southern sun exposure. Bring your building plans! A quick ride to BOW LAKE-both Northwood and Strafford beaches are just around the corner. Quick access to Rt4.(antique alley, food markets, farm stands, restaurants, grocery stores, gas, coffee, library...) Hiking & snowmobile trails nearby too! Electric at street, needs your personal design plans to be brought to life! Easy to show!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 5.23
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Slight, Sloping, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Province Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03884
- County: NH-Strafford
- Town: Strafford
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Strafford School
- Junior High: Strafford School
- High School: CoeBrown Northwood Academy
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/04/2016.