Listed by Anthony Triolo of Maxfield Real Estate/Wolfeboro
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1 acres
MLS #: 4487043
Great opportunity to have a home within a short walking distance to one of the best kept secrets in the Lakes Region, on Lower Beech Pond fed by a reservoir, this lake is pristine and an ideal lake for you and your family to enjoy. Located 10 minutes to Wolfeboro.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 1
- Lot description: Deed Restricted, Pond, Sloping, Subdivision, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Valley Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03816
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Tuftonboro
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Tuftonboro Central School
- Junior High:
- High School:
- Water: Community, Metered
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Shared Private
- Water Body Name: Lower Beech Pond
- Water Body Type: Pond
- Water Frontage: 500
- Taxes: $275
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.