Listed by Derek Greene of Derek Greene
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 0.21 acres
MLS #: 4487050
Beautiful lot to build your dream home or vacation retreat. Has approved septic design for 2 bedroom home. Deeded water rights to Newfound Lake. Public water at street.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: L
- Acreage: 0.21
- Lot description: Corner, Country Setting, Level, Major Road Frontage, Ski Area, Street Lights
- State: NH
- Street: Shore
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03222
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Bristol
- Area Description: Near Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Bristol Elementary School
- Junior High: Newfound Memorial Middle Sch
- High School: Newfound Regional High Sch
- Water: Community, Public Water - On-Site
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Mobile Homes
- Waterfront: Right of Way
- Water Body Name: Newfound Lake
- Water Body Type: Lake
- Water Frontage: 20
- Taxes: $892
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/23/2016.