Listed by Jenny Flower of Coldwell Banker Classic Properties
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3 acres
MLS #: 4487150
Amazing mountain views and southern exposure! Subject to Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions. All lots in subdivision hold easement to common roadway for access, utilities, stormwater drainage. Community septic (leachfield) on Lot 2. Well for Lot 7 located on Lot 6. Septic line for Lot 5 to Lot 2 and Lot 7. Developer may restrict height, location of structure. A one level home design is suggested for this site. Additional lots available.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 3
- Lot description: Country Setting, Deed Restricted, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Open, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View
- State: VT
- Street: Captain Kidd Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05651
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: East Montpelier
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Public Transportatn, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: East Montpelier Elementary
- Junior High: U-32
- High School:
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Shared
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/05/2016.