Listed by Dan Normandeau of Berkley & Veller Greenwood Country
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
3 bed / 3.0 bath / 3,333 sqft.
MLS #: 4487311
Fabulous, 2001-built, grand timber frame in desirable Putney location - priv. setting yet conv. to Putney Village & I-91. Super energy efficient constr. w/ top-shelf finishes, fixtures & appointments. Expansive 32'x60', open concept, main level w/full-length cath. ceiling on south side; includes separate bath plus laundry/utility rm. Spacious kitch w/cust. walnut cabinetry, cust. cut granite countertops, under-mount sink w/chrome Dornbracht faucet, stainless steel appliances & ceramic tile flr. English oak wide-plank flooring most of 1st flr w/red oak in annex and 1st flr Ba. Second flr at rear of house provides 2 generous Bdrms & luxurious Ba w/Aker jet-soaking tub, large glassed Jacuzzi shwr & ceramic tile flr. 1st flr annex built in 2005/6 offers a comfortable Bdrm w/en-suite Ba, plus a sweet office w/south sun. Huge 1,800sf concrete bsmt w/radiant flr heat and 7' 9" ceilings make excellent space for workshop and/or studio space, w/potential for addtl living/Bdrm space
- Property Type: Single Family
- Acreage: 14.89
- Suitable Use:
- Zoning: RR/RS
- Frontage Road: 755
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Driveway: Gravel
- Roads: Gravel, Public
- Lot description: Country Setting, Level, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Holland Hill Road
- Building Number:
- Zip Code: 05346
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Putney
- Elementary School: Putney Central School
- Junior High: Putney Central School
- High School: Brattleboro High School
- Square Feet: 3,333
- APX Fin Ag SqFt: 3,333
- Year Built: 2001
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 3.0
- Full Baths: 1
- 3/4 Baths: 2
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- Foundation: Concrete
- Property Style: Saltbox
- Construction: Existing, Timber Frame, Wood Frame
- Heating: Baseboard, Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant, Stove, Stove - Wood
- Cooling: Multi Zone
- Electric: 100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Sewer: Concrete, Leach Field, Mound, Private, Septic
- Heat Fuel: Oil, Wood
- Water Heater: Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Dining Area
- Laundry - 1st Floor
- Natural Woodwork
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Kitchen Size: 19'10"x11'6"**
- Dining Room Size: 19'10"x20'7"**
- Living Room Size: 39'10"x20'7"**
- Family Room Size: 19'10"x11'6"**
- Office/Study Size: 11'9"x9'5"
- Utility Room Size: 11'6"x8'11"
- Master Bedroom Size: 21'5"x12'4"
- Bedroom Size: 21'4"x12'4"
- Bedroom Size: 14'1"x9'10"
- Other Size: 12'9"x8'6"
- Basement: Climate Controlled, Concrete, Slab, Stairs - Interior
- Exterior Features:
- Roof: Shingle - Architectural
- Exterior Color:
- Exterior: Clapboard
- Accessibility Features:
- Garage: Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Garage # Cars: 2
- Services: DSL, Underground Utilities
- Range - Electric
- Taxes: $12,441
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.