Listed by William Johnson of Star Johnson, Realtor
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 25 acres
MLS #: 4487758
A rare, unique opportunity to own a relatively large parcel of residential land in the middle of Etna Village, with access to municipal sewer, close to downtown Hanover, Dartmouth College, Lebanon and I-89. The street address for this property is Stevens Road, where there is short frontage, but most of the frontage, approx. 600', is on Etna Highlands Rd. In addition to providing one large single-family lot, the property would seem to have potential to provide at least 2, possibly 3 separate lots, with sufficient frontage on Etna Highlands Rd. The land is mostly mildly sloped, covered primarily with softwood, but not densely. With frontage also on Mink Brook. Land is in Current Use.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RR, SR-2
- Acreage: 25
- Lot description: Country Setting, Hilly, River, River Frontage, Slight, Sloping, Steep, Stream, Waterfront, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Stevens Rd.
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03750
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Hanover
- Area Description: Near Public Transportatn, Other, Valley, Village
- Elementary School: Bernice A. Ray School
- Junior High: Frances C. Richmond Middle Sch
- High School: Hanover High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: Public Sewer at Street
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $18
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/08/2016.