Listed by Matthew Spittle of Vermont Horse Country Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 43.46 acres
MLS #: 4487920
Privacy with long-range views including Killington and Mount Ascutney. This parcel is made up of two lots with a mix of open and wooded lands with estate or development potential. The 28 acre portion has town approval for a nine unit Planned Residential Development. Only minutes away from Interstates 89, 91 and the Upper Valley. There is easy access to Hanover, Lebanon, Quechee and Woodstock. Possible OWNER FINANCING AVAILIBLE.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Hartford
- Acreage: 43.46
- Lot description: Farm - Horse/Animal, Level, Mountain View, Open, Sloping, Stream, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Benjamin Rd
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05001
- County: VT-Windsor
- Town: Hartford
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School:
- Junior High: Hartford Memorial Middle
- High School: Hartford High School
- Water: On-Site Well Needed, Private
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: On Adjacent Property
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions:
- Taxes: $2,356
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/03/2016.