Listed by Chip Roper of Roper Real Estate
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 3.6 acres
MLS #: 4487922
BEAUTIFUL VIEWS AND PRIVATE LAND CLOSE TO EVERYTHING! This lot is nestled in the woods on Orris Road, just past the Welch and Dickey trailhead and many miles of hiking and biking trails. The lot has been partially cleared for a home site and a 3 bedroom septic design has already been completed and approved. Just off the back side of the property is a beautiful brook which runs year round. Waterville Valley is only 5 miles away and the highway has easy access but you will never hear it from this location. High end homes are in the area and restrictive covenants will protect the integrity of the neighborhood. Beautiful spring fed pond nearby is common area for the subdivision. This is a great primary or second home site... build the home of your dreams!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: RES
- Acreage: 3.6
- Lot description: Mountain View
- State: NH
- Street: Orris Road, Lot 16 Woodwinds
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03285
- County: NH-Grafton
- Town: Thornton
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Golf Course, Near Skiing
- Elementary School: Thornton Central School
- Junior High: Thornton Central School
- High School: Plymouth Regional High School
- Water: None
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision, Other
- Waterfront: Owned
- Water Body Name: Great Brook
- Water Body Type: Brook
- Taxes: $655
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/10/2016.