Listed by Jim Pitman of Coldwell Banker Wright Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 2.19 acres
MLS #: 4488117
The White Mountains are one of the most popular vacation destinations in New Hampshire. This large, 2.2 acre lot in Hale Estates Phase II, has possible views with clearing. Enjoy underground utilities and paved roads. Close to all the Mount Washington Valley has to offer! The back of this lot abuts the National Forest. In Hale Estates, you'll have easy access to either end of North Conway via West Side Road. Skiing, golf, fishing, swimming, canoeing, shopping and dining are just moments away, yet you'll be living in a pleasantly peaceful neighborhood at the edge of the National Forest.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 2.19
- Lot description: Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Grandview Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03818
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Conway
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Conway Elem School
- Junior High: A. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: Community
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/24/2016.