Listed by Jim Pitman of Coldwell Banker Wright Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 1.76 acres
MLS #: 4488126
Move up to the Mount Washington Valley where world class ski areas, picturesque golf courses, scenic drives, and exhilarating hikes are all just minutes away. This large 1.76 acre lot in Hale Estates Phase II has possible views with clearing. Over 410 feet of road frontage, and it also backs up to a common area. The gentle up slope make this lot desirable for building. This is an ideal location to access some of the most sought after attractions and amenities in the White Mountains.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Res
- Acreage: 1.76
- Lot description: Curbing, Deed Restricted, PRD/PUD, View, Wooded
- State: NH
- Street: Grandview Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 03818
- County: NH-Carroll
- Town: Conway
- Area Description: Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- Elementary School: Conway Elem School
- Junior High: A. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High School: A. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- Water: Community
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street, Underground
- Services: Cable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Architecture, Deed, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- Taxes: $0
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/27/2016.