Listed by Michael Purcell of Berkley & Veller Greenwood/Dover
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 30 acres
MLS #: 4488258
Set high on a private knoll, offering a mixture of hard & soft woods, this exceptional parcel has the potential for fantastic westerly views of mountains & ski areas. Enjoy incredible sunsets from your dream home in a highly desirable area of Marlboro. Super convenient location ensures access to everything SE Vt has to offer. The "forestry program" helps ensure lower taxes on the acreage.
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Residential
- Acreage: 30
- Lot description: Conserved Land, Country Setting, Mountain View, Slight, Sloping, Steep, Timber, View, Wooded
- State: VT
- Street: Upper Dover Road
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05344
- County: VT-Windham
- Town: Marlboro
- Area Description: Mountain, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Rural
- Elementary School: Marlboro Elementary School
- Junior High:
- High School: Choice
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
- Electric: At Street
- Services: High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Land Restrictions: Deed, Further Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- Taxes: $2,462
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 12/07/2016.