Listed by John Biondolillo of William Raveis Stowe Realty
Call Four Seasons Sotheby's International Realty Real Estate for more information.
Lot Size: 10.08 acres
MLS #: 4489125
Bring your horses! Magnificent equestrian parcel with 10+ peaceful acres of pastures, trails and woodlands near Stowe. Professional quality equestrian facilities including a large climate-controlled barn with 4 stalls, a wash stall with drain, tack room, laundry, bath, and three paddocks are adjacent to the 200 x 100 outdoor riding ring. Crafted by artisans using wood harvested from local forests, the Post & Beam barn features hand mortised joints, custom stall doors as well as paddock doors. Features you will appreciate include heated water buckets, a full security system with video surveillance inside and outside. The 36 x 34 area above the barn that could easily be finished as guest quarters round out the features of this extraordinary property. The property features a home site with commanding westerly views complete with a septic system and underground utilities. Located 3 hours to Boston, this pastoral retreat can be a year round home or a special get-a-way!
- Property Type: Land
- Zoning: Ag
- Acreage: 10.08
- Lot description: Agricultural, Country Setting, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Fenced, Field/Pasture, Level, Mountain View, Recreational, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails
- State: VT
- Street: Stagecoach
- Building Number:
- Development/Subdivision: 0
- Zip Code: 05676
- County: VT-Washington
- Town: Waterbury
- Area Description: Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Rural
- Elementary School: Thatcher Brook Primary Sch
- Junior High: Harwood Union Middle/High
- High School:
- Water: Drilled Well, On-Site Well Exists
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Exists
- Electric: On-Site, Underground
- Services: Cable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Other, Telephone At Site
- Land Restrictions: Further Subdivision
- Taxes: $6,617
The New England Real Estate Network provides Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the States of New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine.
Copyright© 2016 The New England Real Estate Network. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated on 10/28/2016.